One Person Company Registration
Get your one person company registered online in simple steps
One Person Company (OPC) will be formed with just one owner, who acts as both the director also as a shareholder of the corporate. There are often quite 1 director, but no more than 1 shareholder. it’s registered as per the compliance and regulatory guidelines of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
How to Register a One Person Company?
Get your one person company incorporated at the lowest possible price
Enquire about the service which you requires
Our sales team will contact you within 24 hours
Details regarding service will be shared through mail
A SPOC will be appointed to initiate your requirement
Online OPC Registration in India - An Overview
What is One Person Company (OPC) Registration?
The One Person Company (OPC) in recent times was launched as a decent refinement over the only proprietorship. In OPC, one promoter gains full authority over the corporate thereby restricting his/her liability towards their contributions to the enterprise. Therefore, the said person are the only real shareholder and director (however, a director nominee is present, but has zero power until the 000 director proves incapable of getting in the contract). Also, there is no opportunity for contributing to employee stock options or equity funding. Additionally, if an OPC company has a median hattrick turnover of Rs. 2 crores and over or acquires a paid-up fund of Rs. 50 lakh and over, it’s to be converted to a non-public Ltd. or public Ld. within six months.
How To Do One Person Company Registration Online?
Startup clues helps you to register One Person Company in India in 3 simple steps.
- DSC & DIN
We reserve the name of your company, and facilitate your obtain the DSC and DIN.
- Drafting & Filing
We draft and file the documents required for your OPC registration (MoA, AoA, PAN & TAN).
- Post Registration
What is included during this package?
Benefits of OPC Registration
- Limited Liability
The directors’ property is usually safe in a very private company, irrespective of the debts of the business.
- Continuous Existence
Sole Proprietorships come to an end with the death of the proprietor. As an OPC company incorporates a separate legal identity, it’d expire to the nominee director and, therefore, still exist.
- Greater Credibility
As an OPC must have its books audited annually, it’s greater credibility among vendors and lending institutions.
How it gets done
- Step 1: Application for DSC’s (Digital Signature Certificates).
- Step 2: Apply for the DIN’s (Director Identification Numbers)
- Step 3: Application for the name availability(RUN).
- Step 4: Filing of the EMoa and eAoA to get registered as a private limited company
- Step 5: Apply for the PAN and TAN of the Pvt. Ltd. company
- Step 6: MCA will issue certificate of incorporation(COI) by RoC along with PAN and TAN
- Apply for GST & MSME
- Step 7: Opening a current Zero balance bank account on the company name with our partner banks
25 days estimate
Documents Required for OPC
The director of the OPC should submit the scanned transcripts/ copies of the subsequent documents mandatory for OPC registration-
- PAN card or Passport
- Passport, for NRIs and Foreign Nationals
- Scanned transcript of permit or Voter’s ID
- Updated gas or electricity invoice/Bank account Statement/Mobile or landline phone invoice
- Specimen signature or impression
- passport-sized photo
Please Note: the primary 3 documents should be self-attested by the OPC director. All the documents for an overseas national or an NRI must be notarized (if residing in India or a non-Commonwealth country at present) or apostilled (if living in an exceedingly Commonwealth country at present).
Documents Necessary For The Registered Office
- Scanned transcript of Current checking account Statement/Phone or Mobile Invoice/Gas or Electricity Invoice)
- Scanned transcript of Rental Agreement written within the West Germanic
- Scanned transcript of N-O or No-objection Certificate from the concerned property landowner
- Scanned transcript of Property or Sale Deed printed in English (if the property is owned)
Note: Your office space which is registered must be a poster area; however, it is your house of residence still
4 Reasons Why Customers Choose Us
We helps you to get your project done within the time frame
Strong team of professionals to meet your requirements
Our charges are clearly transparent and mutually agreed
Providing almost 700+ services under single platform